Monday, September 2, 2013

A Truly Interesting Piece Of Non-Fiction

I was assigned to read a truly interesting piece of non-fiction and the article that i read caught my eye mainly from the title "Take Care Of Your Life". Why did it catch my attention? I have no idea. It just reminded me of all the people that decide to give up on life and not even give life a chance. They give up easily and never do find their real purpose for being here today. The article mentioned a few things that the young man had read in passed newspaper articles of young people taking their lives because they think they're failures or are scarred to fail. I connected to it in the way that my cousin 4 years ago, took his life as well. Nobody ever really knows the struggles they are going through, but it's best to try and find something to live for then do what they do. This young man in particular had a religion which kept his hopes up and from not doing anything that he would've regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment