Thursday, April 10, 2014

THE CROSSROADS BETWEEN SHOULD AND MUST

Where am I in relation to the crossroads? Well that is a tough question. I would have to say that I am still stuck in between listing all the pros and cons of each path. Without hesitation on a regular day I would most likely select the 'should' path just because it is always the safest. It is time I learn to take risks and try and explore the path of 'must'. I do not want to look back in life and reminisce all the times filled with disappointment because I was always afraid to try something new.

I must always do what I know is right and not just let it pass by and wait for a second opportunity to pass by. I want to say I see myself headed down the 'must' path because I am doing  anything possible to fulfill my dreams and pursue my career in agribusiness. It is difficult at times because it is once again the time of year when I become very busy with the animals I raise to take to fair, but I try my hardest to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment