Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Life After...

After I graduate high school, i plan to attend Allan Hancock College for two years. Following that I plan on transferring to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I really want to major in Ag Business and hope I am able to fulfill my dream. I have been an active member of ASB at Righetti which has helped me quite a bit in being involved and public speaking/ activities.  Outside of school I've been a member of the Los Alamos Jr. Grange and show animals at the Santa Barbara County Fair. Once I graduate high school and am attending college I plan too try and get a part time job that is in the agriculture field. I want to be gaining experience while I am in school studying for a better position. Staying busy and involved while in school is a must because I don't want to slack off and fail. It's my future on the line and I don't want to mess that up. I want to make my family proud and give as much back to them as I can once I've gotten a great job because they've given so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment