Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hacking My Education

Hacking:
Things have to change this semester. Last semester we focused on how to use all the tools provided on the internet. Why not put all those tools into good use. It's time to make them help me in the long run and not just for the English class.
  • Make the blog more personal. Each post should somehow connect with the field I want to major in after high school. This shouldn't just be a blog answering the homework my English teacher assigned me anymore for credit. This should be a blog that helps me in some way to succeed. 
  • Be more creative in any opportunity I get with projects/assignments assigned in class this semester.
This semester my classmates and I want to focus on turning this course into something that we want to do, speaking out our ideas and putting what we know to work.

3 Must-Haves:

  • Dr. Preston
  • Public
  • Experts
There's people willing to help us succeed as long as we're willing to look for them. Whenever we have questions we may always start by asking Dr. Preston. If he is unable to answer our question we may always ask the public for their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment